Great Things Elsewhere – December 15, 2010
When I find something great that is also relevant to the topic here, I will do one of two things with it. If it’s something I have a lengthy comment on, I will post it in the News & Links section along with my comments. If I don’t have anything of substance to say, though, it goes in the “Great Things Elsewhere” section of the sidebar. Once I have ten “Great Things,” they go out in a post all their own so I can give them some Link Love.
Here are the latest:
- 35 local link opportunities you missed
- Boost Sales With the WordPress Printable Gift Certificate Plugin
- Web Focus Helps Revitalize The Atlantic
- Cheapskate’s Guide to Affiliate Summit West
- Which Landing Page Saw 59% More Success?
- All Publicity is NOT Good Publicity
- Information Wants to Be Expensive
- Fighting Pro-Jihadist Websites (and Wikileaks)
- Don’t Play World of Warcraft
- You Can’t Hide Evidence Once It Hits the Web, Trying to Just Makes it WAY Worse