Elite Retreat Will Change Your Life
After a hiatus of several months, the guys behind Elite Retreat have thankfully announced a new Elite Retreat for this April in San Francisco. If you’re entertaining any thoughts whatsoever of someday quitting your day job, I simply can’t recommend this conference highly enough. It changed my life, and I have no doubt that it will change yours, too.
Nowhere will you get the one-on-one time with this many true experts. These aren’t “gurus” who just want to get you to the conference so they can sell you something. They are absolutely the real deal.
If You’ve Never Made a Dime Online
If you’ve never made a dime online, this is the conference for you. Don’t buy into the hype from the thousands of people who want to show you how to WORK FROM HOME with NO MONEY DOWN — just FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS EASY-TO-READ E-BOOK! Take this opportunity to see what really works online from people who have really had multiple successes so you can get started on the right path from the beginning.
You can learn 95% of what you need to know online, for free. The other 5% is where the real money is made, and that’s what people like the guys at Elite Retreat will show you.
If You Can’t Seem to Make Enough to Quit Your Day Job
This is where I was in December of 2006 when I attended the first Elite Retreat, and by March the things I learned there had enabled me to put all the pieces together and finally take my business to the next level. Check out this revenue graph for just one of my sites:
On that one site, we jumped from $5,461.50 in revenue to $11,3501.51 in just one month — and that was pure profit.
Not only that, but it was right there under my nose the whole time. It just took Aaron Wall to put the pieces in place for me at Elite Retreat.
If You’re Already Making a Very Comfortable Living Online
If you’re already doing quite well, Elite Retreat is for you too. I’m planning to be there again this year because learning just one new thing from just one of these guys will instantly be worth tens of thousands of dollars to me. I was amazed at how open they were about what they’re doing online. I’m not sure I would have been that open.
And then there’s the incredible contacts you make. You know how valuable it is to network at conferences, so imagine how much more valuable it is in such an intimate setting. It’s rare that you can find yourself just sitting around Shoemoney’s suite with a few other guys talking business.
Do the Math
Let’s shoot very high and say it will cost you $10,000 total to go to Elite Retreat. How long would it take you to make that back? For me, we realized we’d break even in 3 months if I learned enough to increase our profit by just 5 cents per visitor. When we thought about it that way, it was a total no-brainer. So far it’s paid for itself many times over.
How about you? How quickly could you make your $10,000 back?
I’ll say it again: I can’t recommend this conference highly enough. I haven’t been compensated in any way for this review, nor are any of the links affiliate links. It just made that much difference in my life. If I could only attend one more conference for the rest of my life, it would be this one.