Great Things I’ve Read — April 13
For those of you who are new to the site this week, I keep a list in my sidebar of the great things I’ve read through Google Reader. They have a Share function that makes it easy to — well — share particularly interesting posts. I try to always put them in a post when I’ve built up 10 or so so that you RSS subscribers see them as well, but regular readers will tell you that I’m notoriously inconsistent. Witness this latest batch with 17 entries. Sorry about that.
- The Secret to a Successful Blog Post
- John Chow’s Dangerous Advice
- What Blog Metrics Packages Do You Use?
- What Bloggers Can Learn From … Focused Blogs
- 10 Lessons Frank Miller’s 300 can teach you about Successful Online Business
- How Many Blogs Should You Run?
- How to Get Backlinks
- Why Pay Per Post When You Can Beg
- What Does it Mean to Optimize a Blog Post?
- What I’ve Learned about Blogging From Robert Scoble
- 20 Ways to Promote your Site for under 10 Bucks
- Top RSS Feeds – a Top 40 List
- Getting started in Freelancing
- I Love Being Wrong About Digg
- 10 Ways to make your Blog more Attractive to Advertisers
- SF Chronicle in Trouble?
- Turning a Hobby Into a Passive Income Stream